Sunday, March 21, 2010

On Hoilday and be Back soon!

gosh.. it's been sometimes since i have been updating my blog.. lazy me!

o well.. i have been 'holidaying' myself n my family back in Singapore for almost a month since late February... and will be returning to Aus this coming Thursday.


Good to be back in Sg for a short holiday and stuffing myself silly with all the delicious food which I have been craving for months!!
Chicken Rice, Durian, Laska, Rokja, Fishball Noodles, International Buffet, High Tea... and so many more!
Meeting up with old friends and relatives are definitely on top of my lists (other than the yummy foods and meeting up with my 2 'boyfriends' named Ben and Jerry in the posted pic above) and I am really glad that I have the chance to meet up with most of them despite their busy work schedules.

Well... times flies.. and in just another 3-4 more days.. me and my 3 boys (Daddy plus my 2 little oness) will be flying back to our little cozy hut in Aus.

looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment